13.5KW EB 9 HE Multi Fuel Boiler Stove
Model: EB9HE-G4 | Category: Stratford Boilers Stoves
Offering a fully functional yet compact design, our Ecoboiler HE's provide the solution to minimise dependency on existing heat sources. These multifuel boiler stoves are truly economical, reliable and sustainable, offering an alternative to more traditional central heating systems.
- Longer internal flow path-water is in contact with the boiler for longer to produce hotter water, quicker
- 'Easy Boost'-extra air inlet to be used during lighting and refuelling to get the fire up to temperature quickly and easily
- New thermostat-reaction time is quicker, allowing you to maintain a constant, comfortable temperature
- Compact, space saving design
- Lower fuel retaining bar-to allow easier fuel loading
- NEW roller door catches
- Higher operating pressure
- Direct air connections
|EB9HE-G4 *||13kW Multi-Fuel Boiler Stove||£1,189.00|
|AFS1135||Floor Fixing Kit||£16.00|
The entire range has been designed to incorporate features that contribute to high performance and efficiency. Through the use Computer Fluid Dynamics (CFD), the internal flow path has been increased meaning tha the water is in contact with the boiler for longer, thus providing hotter water, quicker.
The Ecoboiler HE provides not just superior performance, but with the curved fire door glass and soft curved lines, it offers an attractive focal point for your living area. Regardless of whether you burn wood or solid fuel, these boilers have the technology to keep your home and water up to temperature.
When installed with a thermal store, the Ecoboiler HE can be combines with any other source of heating, from traditional gas and oil systems to the 'greener' ground source pumps and solar panels. This combination is today's perfect partner for complete home heating with the Ecoboiler HE having the ability to heat up a large amount of water quickly, and the thermal store able to store and use this heat effectively around the home.
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Large, curved glass
- Airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Flue exhaust Diversion System-simple and lightweight to make removal easy for cleaning
- Discretely positioned thermo static maintenance
- New, improved larger riddling grate
- Ash pan
- Self-levelling rear legs
- Top or rear flue fitting
- British built
13.5KW EB 9 HE Multi Fuel Boiler Stove Specifications
|Room Heat Output||4.5kW|
|Room Heating Capacity||63m|
|Flue Outlets||Top & Rear|
|Manufactured Specification||CE EN 13240|
|Flue Size||101mm 4"|
|Top Flue||Rear Flue|